Friday, November 4, 2011

DAILY COMMANDS TO SIN,DEMONS, DISEASES,,,,,+,,,,DAILY PRAYER TO GOD

each day........I go thru these commands
and prayer

a command is NOT a prayer

a command is spoken to a demon,disease,temptation,sin,evil spirit

a prayer is spoken to God

don't mix the 2

WE COMMAND TO EVIL,,,,,,WITH OUR KINGLY AUTHORITY.

IN PRAYER, WE ASK GOD ,,,,,,,,,,,,,PRAYER IS ASKING (NOT COMMANDING)

=======


IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST:,,,,,,,daily commands………daily calls for reinforcements:

I REBUKE all temptations, sins, demons, evil spirits, sinful soul ties, curses, diseases in me, my family, neighbors, the world

I REBUKE all generational curses, all the way back to adam and eve,

I REPENT of all sin, known and unknown, in me, my family, neighbors, nation, and world

I REBUKE AND HEAL my High Blood Pressure, Papiledema, Kidney Disease, loss of 20/20 vision, athlete’s foot, fungus infection, ear problem, obesity, balding, old age, feebleness, drowsiness, laziness, selfishness, sexual sin,


=============



PRAYER:
I ASK the HOLY SPIRIT OF CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD to walk and talk with me,,,,fellowship with me,,,,,,,,fill me,,,,,,,,,help me to fight in the LORD’s battle,,,,,,,,preach the Gospel of Christ,,,,,,,heal the sick,,,,,,,cast out demons,,,,,,,with SIGNS AND WONDERS following me

I ask God to baptize me in the HOLY SPIRIT.

I CONFESS that I can do nothing without Christ,,,,,,,,,Christ can do all things except sin,,,,,,,,I can do nothing,,,,,,,,all Glory goes to Christ,,,,,,,,I am Christ’s slave

I AGREE with CHRIST that He gave Christians the authority to preach the Gospel, heal the sick, and cast out demons………And He commanded us to go forth to do these SIGNS AND WONDERS that sinners will be evangelized.

I ASK CHRIST to send His Spirit to help me edify the Church,,,,,,fellowship with believers,,,,,,,confound the evil spirits and their operations,,,,,,,,set the captives free, feed the hungry,,,,,,,,,help the poor

I PRAY for the Church,,,,,,,the presecuted Church,,,,,,,,the apostate church,,,,,,Israel nation,,,,,,,Jews,,,,,,our leaders, govt, family, neighbors,

I PRAY TO INVITE the army of the LORD to help me today,,,,,,,to do the LORD’s Will

I PRAY for the LORD to guide me, lead me, Shepherd me, ,,,,,,,to make me to do His Will today

I pray in the NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,,,,,and I plead His SHED BLOOD ON CALVARY, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment